Skip to content
open 7 days • masks required • 2 bag max if selling • paying + trading customers only
visiting during covid 19

ruched rainfall

$21.95

description: collection privee? teal sheer ruched top. featuring rib knit wrists and iridescent 3 button closure. 

labeled size (please see measurements and fit on size 26’’ waist, 34’’ bust mannequin): it 40 

bust: 38" waist: 28"

fabrication: 70% cotton (remainder 30% unknown as care label is faded)

condition (all items are secondhand): good pre-owned condition. some very light pilling on knitted wrist cuffs. some slight seam pulls. 

country of origin: italy