what we do + how we do it
- we pay the highest percentages of any clothing exchange store
- we pay 35% cash or 55% store credit of the price tags that we apply to your items
- you do not wait for your items to sell before you receive your money, you get cash or trade on the spot
- cash option is only available on the day that items are brought in, credit cannot be converted to cash at a later date
- we selectively buy, sell, and trade vintage and modern clothing, shoes, and accessories, with the public
- items must be in clean, sellable condition, free of moth balls or other odors
- no appointments, just walk in
- you can choose to watch us buy from you, or drop off and shop or return later for your convenience.
- we buy according to demand, condition, and inventory levels.
- sellers must be 18+ to sell. we require united states government issued id, or passports (accompanied by a visa as per DCA regulations) to sell. information is confidential and is never shared with outside parties nor is it ever used for promotional reasons
- store credit is currently only valid at the location where credit voucher is issued, and not redeemable online (hang tight, we're working on it!)
- please do not take offense if we cannot purchase your items, we can't make
money unless we purchase the clothes you bring in, so if we can buy it, we will!
when to sell + how much to bring
- we buy 7 days a week with no appointments, walk on in. our buying counter closes 1/2 hour before store closing. same day assessment near closing time may not be possible depending on wait times. please call relevant location if you are interested in current wait times at our buying counter. we want all of your re-sellable merchandise, however, we encourage no more than 4 large bags
- you can also sell by mail
yes we will donate your items
- items left by customers for drop off must be claimed by the customer before closing the same business day.
- items not selected for resale will be donated to charity if not picked up by the customer on the same day that they are dropped off.
- we regret that we cannot store dropped off items for a longer period of time, however, this is due to the large volume of clothing that we receive on a daily basis.
- all items not selected for resale can be donated to charity as a service to our customers
view our list of charities
for hints to selling this season see what's trending