what we do + how we do it
- we pay the highest percentages of any clothing exchange store
- we pay 35% cash or 55% store credit of the price tags that we apply to your items
- you do not wait for your items to sell before you receive your money, you get cash or trade on the spot
- cash option is only available on the day that items are brought in, credit cannot be converted to cash at a later date
- we buy, sell, and trade vintage and modern clothing, shoes, and accessories, with the public
- items must be in clean, sellable condition, free of moth balls or other odors
- no appointments, just walk in
- you can choose to watch us buy from you, or drop off and shop or return later for your convenience.
- we buy according to demand, condition, and inventory levels.
- sellers must be 18+ to sell. we require united states government issued id to sell, any country or state. passports are no longer accepted unless accompanied by a visa as per DCA regulations. information is confidential and is never shared with outside parties nor is it ever used for promotional reasons
- store credit is currently only valid at the location where credit voucher is issued, and not redeemable online (hang tight, we're working on it!)
when to sell + how much to bring
- we buy 7 days a week with no appointments, walk on in. our buying counter closes 1/2 hour before store closing, and same day assessment near closing time may not be possible depending on wait times.
- we want all of your re-sellable merchandise, however, we encourage no more than 4 large bags
yes we will donate your items
- items left by customers for drop off must be claimed by the customer before closing the same business day.
- items not selected for resale will be donated to charity if not picked up by the customer on the same day that they are dropped off.
- we regret that we cannot store dropped off items for a longer period of time, however, this is due to the large volume of clothing that we receive on a daily basis.
- all items not selected for resale can be donated to charity as a service to our customers
view our list of charities
for hints to selling this season visit our trending page