how to buy • sell • trade
for the safety of our staff and community, we are implementing temporary changes in how we will accept clothing
we are currently allowing drop off selling only, appointments not necessary.
- you will not be allowed to wait near our buyers as they evaluate your items.
- face masks that cover your nose and mouth are required to enter our stores.
drop off guidelines
- we are temporarily adjusting our selling percentages to 30% cash or 50% store credit of the prices we put on your items
- we will be offering you cashless payment options like apple pay and paypal, should you wish to receive your cash electronically
- you do not wait for your items to sell before you receive your money, you get cash or trade on the spot
- cash option is only available on the day that items are brought in, credit cannot be converted to cash at a later date
- we selectively buy, sell, and trade vintage and modern clothing, shoes, and accessories, with the public
- we buy according to demand, condition, and inventory levels.
sellers must be 18+ to sell. we require united states government issued id, or passports (accompanied by a visa as per DCA regulations) to sell. information is confidential and is never shared with outside parties nor is it ever used for promotional reasons
- store credit is now redeemable at all stores (except for park slope at this time)
- please do not take offense if we cannot purchase your items, we can't make money unless we purchase the clothes you bring in, so if we can buy it, we will!
when to sell + how much to bring
- we buy 7 days a week.
we stop buying 1/2 hour before store closing. same day assessment near closing time may not be possible depending on wait times. we want all of your re-sellable merchandise, however, at this time we can accept no more than 2 large bags
want to know prices? live outside nyc and/or can’t make it to our stores?
yes, we will donate your items
- items not selected for resale, including the bag that they were brought in, will be donated to charity if not picked up by the customer on the same day that they are dropped off.
- we regret that we cannot store dropped off items for a longer period of time, however, this is due to the large volume of clothing that we receive on a daily basis.
- all items not selected for resale can be donated to charity as a service to our customers